Option 1: Measure a current ring.
1. Measure a ring you already own that fits the finger you intend on wearing your Dapper Designs piece on.
2. Print the below chart. Ensure your printer scale is set at 100% to ensure the chart prints accurately.
3. Place your ring over the chart until you find a perfect match. The match should fit perfectly around the inside of the ring.
Option 2: Use string.
1. Cut a piece of string 6 inches long.
2. Wrap the string around the base of your finger, slightly below the knuckle. The string should fit tight but comfortable.
3. Use a pen to mark where the string ends on your finger.
4. Lay the string on a ruler, having the area where you marked on the right hand side of the ruler.
5. The number closest to the pen mark is the correct ring size in inches.
6. Use the ring chart below to translate your measurement into ring sizes. Note that Dapper Designs rings come in full sizes only.
-The best time to measure your ring size is at the end of the day, and when they are warm. Fingers tend to be smaller in the morning and when cold.
-If you find that your ring size comes between two sizes, it is better to go for the larger size.
- Double check to confirm your size. The above options are suggestions only. We recommend you visit your local jeweler for the most accurate measurement.
- If you are ordering a ring from outside the U.S., determine your ring size in your country's measurement. Then, use the chart found here to translate your size into the correct U.S. size.